3 ounces of cream cheese
1 cup powder sugar
½ cup caramel ice-cream topping
2 tablespoons finely chopped nuts- peanuts or pecans
5 large apples, cut into wedges and cored
3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Beat cream cheese and powder sugar until smooth.
- Mound cream cheese mixture onto a serving plate into a rounded mound. Chill for about one hour.
- Melt caramel sauce in microwave for about 60 seconds.
- Drizzle caramel over cream cheese mound and sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Toss apples with lemon juice to help keep them from browning.
- Arrange apples around cream cheese dip.