We have prepared all year for your visit and we are glad you are here! Please adhere to these policies for our mutual benefit. Please do not hesitate to ask if we can assist you or your family in any way during your visit.
- CHECK IN BEFORE GOING TO THE ORCHARD TO PICK APPLES. PICKING IS ONLY ALLOWED IN DESIGNATED AREAS. All varieties do not ripen at the same time. Please do not enter into areas that are closed to picking. We mow areas open to you pick very frequently during the fall. Areas that are not ready for picking remain unmowed until the fruit is ripe.
- TREAT OUR TREES AND THEIR FRUIT GENTLY. Do not climb the trees, break branches, shake or damage the trees. It has taken many years to grow a tree, and one full year to grow each apple. Do not throw apples.
- IF YOU PICK IT, YOU PAY FOR IT. Please do not pick apple varieties that you do not want.
- ONLY USE YOU PICK WAGONS FOR HAULING FRUIT (ONE WAGON PER FAMILY GROUP). Return the wagons to YOU PICK check out so others may use them.
- PETS ARE ALLOWED, IF ON A LEASE AT ALL TIMES. Pets are not allowed in any buildings or on the wagon rides. Please clean up after them.
- APPLE HILL ORCHARD IS A NON-SMOKING FARM.
- HELP US BE GOOD STEWARDS OF THE ORCHARD BY KEEPING IT CLEAN.
- ENTER THE ORCHARD ONLY IF YOU ARE STEADY ON YOUR FEET AND HAVE THE PROPER FOOTWEAR. The orchard contains sloping and steep areas that can be difficult to walk on.
- PLEASE DO NOT DISTRUB IRRIGATION LINES IN THE ORCHARD.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ONE IS ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY WHEN WE ARE CLOSED.
Visitor assumes all risk by entry into Apple Hill Orchard and Cider Mill LLC.
PLEASE RESPECT THE PROPERTY OF OUR NEIGHBORS, AVOID PARKING ON PLEASANT HILL AVENUE AND BLOCKING THEIR DRIVEWAYS AND MAILBOXES.